Saturday, July 15, 2017

happy birthday ma

I'm home FINALLY - two weeks before ni mmg such a tiring weeks ever. Banyak gila kerja nk kena buat, dgn group assignments nya lagi. In fact balik ni pun still banyak lagi assignments yg kena settle but dah homesick sgt. 2017, July, 12 was my mom's birthday so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MA! I am satisfied and happy that you liked the gift. I'm sorry for not being able to give you something more than that eventho I know you deserves nothing but only the best. You will always be in my prayer, always and forever will. Thank you for being mom and also being my dad, thank you for being both. Thank you for your sacrifices yg tersurat nor yg tersirat. I may not say it to you, but I just want you to know that I am always thankful and appreciate every thing that you. Throughout the life your valuable advices have led me safely. Your love and doa are my guidance, in fact it's the most precious item to me. I'm sorry if I'm failed to be the best daughter for you. I love you. 

Lots of love, Amira.